Wellness Program for Seniors
Every Monday from 1pm to 4pm
Heartland Creditview Community and Health Services
1555 South Parade Court
The Seniors Wellness Program helps seniors to come out of their isolation, have an active social life, work out and learn more about technology * information sessions on various programs, English conversation classes, exercise and yoga and seasonal baking.
Seniors can participate in:
- Half day program for seniors.
- Exercise, Mental Aerobics, Games, Music and Art Therapy.
- Caregivers education, support and training.
- Diabetes, eye-care and foot care information information.
- Basic computer training.
- Education and information on health related topics through experienced health officials and professionals.