What is HCCHS
Heartland Creditview Community & Health Services was established in January 2010, we strive to improve the social, mental and economical well being of the members of the community. We do this by hosting a variety of events and programs that welcome people from all walks of life. We have special programs catered towards women, seniors and youth that can be found under the “Events” page.
To provide support resources, counselling and health services to local and diverse communities including seniors, youth women and families in a culturally sensitive and welcoming environment. “The services provided by HCCHS meet the standards outlined by the Government of Canada and Peel Region will address the needs expressed by the community in a positive and productive manner.
- Half day program for seniors.
- Exercise, Mental Aerobics, Games, Music and Art Therapy.
- Caregivers education, support and training.
- Diabetes, eye-care and foot care information information.
- Basic computer training.
- Education and information on health related topics through experienced health officials and professionals.
- Appointment-based help with cover letters and resume.
- Possible collaborate with employment agencies to help people find jobs.
- Career coulseling / continuing education.
Domestic Violence Counseling
• Emergency housing/shelter
• Information sessions on available resources
Wellness Program for Seniors
• Diabetes, eye care and foot-care prevented information provided
• Basic computer training
- must make an appointment
HCCHS strives to improve the social, mental and economical well being of the members of the community. We do this by hosting a variety of events and programs that welcome people from all walks of life.
HCCHS has received recognition letters from P.M Justin Trudeau,former P.M. Stephen Harper, mayor Bonnie Crombie and former Mayor Hazel Mccallion.
Events Hosted by HCCHS
Board of Directors
Why get involved?
Volunteer your time
Make a difference in your community by joining our passionate volunteer team!
Attend an event
We host events weekly that benefit the community.
Be an advocate
Raise your voice on issues affecting Canadians. Help us make change happen!